Thursday, June 01, 2006

Starting tonight

It is past midnight and I am still trying to make this day worth something. I really did not do much today; sat in front of my computer for most of the day trying to figure out what to do to make something out of this new project of mine. It was much nicer before when I did not have to confront myself with figures and statistics like, how many people viewed my blogs today? what am I doing wrong? what more could I be doing? should I give in to the hype and go with what some sure-fire how-to product that the email blasts me with all day? I quickly disabuse myself of the notion that buying one of those super-charged system, software, software or idea-in-a-disk was one of my options. I simply don't have the dough for them or I would have plunked my centavo where it would never see the light of day again. Maybe I need to sit back and relax a little bit, take in some fresh air, look out from my balcony and maybe see some butterflies today.

A nagging feeling keeps at me: I should be having fun but I keep it out of the way so as not to derail my train of thought as it speeds its way through the jungles of the Internet getting nowhere fast, but consoled by the thought that I will no longer waste my time on this and that idea; notions and magic potions that don't work at all and lay scattered on the wayside making me much, much wiser but none the richer. I am getting my hands really wet and really dirty and I have still to see the light at the end of the tunnel, a good thing for sure; having some little nugget in my hand would serve to cheer me up, make me pack up and call it a day after taking some time sit and congratulate myself like Little Jack Horner delaying me and keeping me from making my appointment with the mother lode which may just be around the corner.

Visit these pages:
- -- -Blog Crazy - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Reaching Out
- - - Squeak Smalltalk Adventure - - - --Nothing but flowers
- - - XUHS Class of 1966 --- - - - - - - - Underdogs World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Verizon Wireless
W Las Vegas