Friday, June 02, 2006

Good day, today.

Woke up early today. Did not feel any need to rush into anything at all so I did a bit of surfing at BlogExplosion while I sipped my coffee. I was not fully awake yet and the parade blogs before me were like a merry-go-round of different thoughts from different minds. with different colors and shapes and designs. Like a dream, they stream past my sleepy eyes not yet perked up by the coffee I was slowly sipping. This is something I could be doing every morning when I wake up, warming up slowly to the day and languidly letting new ideas into my mind, assimilating their tricks and techniques and letting my mind synthesize new ways of stating what others are saying in their own way.

No rush, just take things slowly. I feel more relaxed and I enjoy doing what I dod more. I am able to close my eyes for a few seconds and bring myself to a quiet place inside my mind where I hear my mantra echoing without effort on my part, constant, without urgency, reminding myself that time can stand still when the mind is still and aloof amid the rush and clamor of endless thoughts stampeding like wild horses going nowhere.

Visit these pages:
--------Dumaguete --------------Monogamy: nature's way or man's way?
--------Utopia ------------------Yamashita gold, gemstones and crystals
--------Lotto --------------------Dreams: oracle or nothing more?
--------Underdogs World -------Am I asleep and dreaming?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Verizon Wireless
W Las Vegas