Friday, April 18, 2008

Mind Control

My life sucks and I am going to change it. I mean to accomplish that by making changes to the way that I think and to gain control over my mental processes. I know that this is not an easy task and that the mind is a powerful and tricky thing which will win out in the end if I fail to establish control over my own self. Many times I have tried to establish control and many times I have achieved temporary success only to slide back and fall into familiar patterns which merely connects to my old life which sucked. This time I am going to stop and the method I am going to use is to bring as much of my mental processes into my conscious level to be examined by me in the light of reason. They could explain the reasons why I fail and keep coming back to that failure-oriented track that my life seems to be running on.

deja vu, each, eager, ear, earache, eardrum, earhart, earl, earlobe, early, earmark, earn, earnest, earnings, earphone, earring, earshot, earth, earthen, earthenware, earthling, earthmover, earthquake, earthshaking, earthworm, ease, easel, east, easter, eastern, easy, eat, eatery, eau, eaves, eavesdrop, ebb, ebony, ebook, ebullience, eccentric, ecclesiastical, echelon, echo, eclair, email

Anyway, here's Cagayan de Oro City with another one: Cagayan de Oro City. My Cebu City site has made pr1, surprise, surprise. Dumaguete is still in the boondocks as far as Google goes but Dumaguete has made some headway. Jai Alexander rocks!
There is always: Ching's Way and Ching's Web along with Ching's Best and Ching's Illusion. Way to go, Ching!

Related Link: Cruise Lines

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Verizon Wireless
W Las Vegas