Monday, September 24, 2007

Something Exciting

I had thought that nothing would ever excite me anymore. I had somehow felt that everything anyone could experience in a lifetime has happened to me already. This is not to say that I am jaded rather, the day that comes seems to be a clone of the one that came before. I do not know why this is so but I suppose this is how life is, after living for a while in this wonderful world, one begins to see patterns.

The exciting thing that has begun to unfold is nothing great or earth-shaking. It is simply the observation that an end to the endless dark, brooding, gloomy days that characterize my existence seems to be at hand. I can see certain signs and events that resonate in my soul that something good and exciting is coming. This in itself is exciting to me. I am talking about Ching's World.

When I first wrote Ching's World, I had the vision of something great, idealistic, wonderful. After going over the humps I had the distinct feeling that the most difficult part is over. Boy, was I wrong. Ching's World, wonderful as it is, proves to be difficult not just to create but also to get off the ground. Ah, how wonderfully exciting is Ching's World.

Ching's world, Cagayan de Oro City, Cebu City, Dumaguete, day by day.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Verizon Wireless
W Las Vegas