Sunday, June 04, 2006

Something new everyday

The day started out sleepy and tired. She woke me up really early and my eyes were unwilling to open and see a new day. But I had to get up because she wanted me to do something or other. Reluctantly, I got up and had a mug of hot water laced with honey. I was not in the mood for coffee as my stomach needed something less sharp. I more or less sleepwalked through the morning; I really needed sleep but I was already up so, what can I do? Later that afternoon I could not help myself, I laid down and slept. What a wonderful feeling I had when I awoke.

There was one thing that bothered me and that was: how to get visitors to my site? I get emails telling me to Blast my ads to 500 million people for a just a few dollars a month; everyone has a method, a technique, a system and I have no idea if they will work for me or not. I had a pleasant surprise today though when my Google Adsense account registered a few cents for the first time since I started. This was really gratifying to know that it is real, I could make some money from the Internet. My problem is how to multiply those few cents to make the money significant?

Cool blogs. Visit these pages:
Categories / keywords for this blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Verizon Wireless
W Las Vegas