Monday, June 05, 2006

A pleasant surprise

Not expecting anything from my SoulCast Blog, I opened it half-heartedly. I re-read what I'd written and towards the bottom I espied the words '2 comments'. I jumped up in glee and brought my face closer to the monitor to better read what had been written. Quick to respond to these comments, I dashed off a short note to show my appreciation and elation at having someone read my blog and actually to take the time to make an elaborate comment on it.

Refreshing my browser to see if my comments have been added, I was doubly gratified to see that my second post had 8 comments and that someone had written anothe comment as I was writing my own rejoinder. I had written something quite controversial and true enough, I had stepped on someone else's sensibilities. A free exchange of ideas is one of the great liberties that we have as human beings. I will say my piece and I will listen to everyone elses and that is a great thing. We don't have to agree.

Cool blogs. Visit these pages:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Verizon Wireless
W Las Vegas