Monday, August 07, 2006

An even longer interval

I cannot believe it. I had wanted to write something everyday to chronicle each twenty-four hours that passed in my life and maybe give a sense of what a life is all about. Nothing is ever simple or orderly or organized and lined up in a pretty row. Life is also wavelike and moves like a wave. It does not move in a straight line much as we would want it to. Life never stops and just keeps on going even when one phase has stopped and another started.

I guess one could say that there are many stages or phases in a man's life and that this could be termed episodes or chapters of some sort. We don't have to be artists with their periods and phases. We can just have what we have in bunches or groups. It is all the same, I think. Many days bunch together to form a phase even if one day just follows the next in endless succession. We might think that life happens day by day and week after week but there might be a color or a shape to these as in the "blue phase" or the "bent nose phase".

I had been excited and then depressed and I guess this was the reason why I stopped going to this journal to faithfully record each day. Depression does that to you. It makes any sort of activity pointless and you just want to sleep and sleep and sink deep into oblivion. This had been my problem all along and I thought that I had it licked. Life is like that, very treacherous while being very wonderful and I guess part of the thrill and wonder is in not knowing what it will do next. It always does the unexpected. It is as if it wants to keep us on our toes all the time.
----0000----
More cool blogs in the Blog Park. Visit these pages:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Verizon Wireless
W Las Vegas