Saturday, June 10, 2006

More new discoveries

My mouse is acting up. This little rodent that is such a convenience has chosen to disobey my wishes and goes where it wants to go. It is beginning to really irritate me. If this keeps up I will b forced to get rid of this little baby and buy another one which I hope will be well-behaved for a few months. I don't buy the expensive optical mouse, just the cheap kind that uses a ball but which unfortunately doesn't last very long. I'm a cheapskate mainly because I don't have any money of my own. I miss having money, being gainfully employed and looked up to for the necessities in life. As it is now, I am really quite useless.

I am learning a little more every day and, if this keeps up I might just become an expert in a year's time. This is a wonderful prospect and which I hope will be able to give me a much-needed boost financially. I have stopped doing any programming because I have gotten engrossed in websites and the nitty-gritty of getting a website noticed in the World Wide Web. More and more I am uncovering the little nuances of the Internet and one day it might work to my advantage.

If I had any money I would see for myself if what they are hawking really works. I believe in proving the technique or system through actual practical experience. As it is, with no money I cannot test these products at once so, I must content myself with taking the longer route which is much more scenic and informative. From what I have seen so far, I can see that I am not really wasting any time like these marketers are saying. I am getting real nuggets of information which I can see are based on logic and reason. and less on hype and emotions.

Cool blogs basking in the Blog Park. Visit these pages:

I am wary of those websites that blare their message like I am deaf and stupid and they the gifted few who have the knoeledge in an e-book ready to educate me if I had the amount that they were asking for their expertiser and knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Verizon Wireless
W Las Vegas